The application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for delivering: – government services – exchange of information communication transactions – integration of various stand-one systems and services.
National e-Governance Plan:
The National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) is an initiative of the Government of India to make all government services available to the citizens of India via electronic media.
The National e-Governance Plan (2003-2007) of India laid the foundation and the impetus for long-term growth of e-Governance within the country. The plan sought to create the right governance and institutional mechanisms, set up the core infrastructure and policies and implement a number of Mission Mode Projects at the center, state and integrated service levels to create a citizen-centric and business-centric environment for governance. e-Governance in India has graduated from pilots to Mission Mode projects.
“All Government services accessible to the common man in his locality through a One-stop-shop (integrated service delivery) ensuring convenience, efficiency, transparency & reliability”.
Important Links :
Useful Links for Citizens:
- https://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda/ – Application Status for Revenue Certificates (TN e-Sevai) View Screenshot
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue/status.html – Application Status for Revenue Certificates (TN e-District)
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/socialwelfare/status.html – Application Status for Social welfare schemes
- https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/Citizen/ – Apply for e- Sevai
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue/verifyCertificate.html – Certificate Genuineness Verification (TN e-District)
- https://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda/VerifyCerti.xhtml – Certificate Genuineness Verification (TN e-Sevai)
- http://edistrict.tn.gov.in:8080/socialwelfare_girlchild/status.html – Application Status for Girl Child Protection Scheme.
Useful Links for Common Service Centers:
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in:8443/certificates_csc – eDistrict- CSC Login
- https://tnesevai.tn.gov.in/ – eSevai- CSC login
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/csc_reports/login.jsp – CSC Reports Login
- http://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/CSC – CSC -Tamilnilam login
- http://urbantamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Urban_CSC – Urban CSC Login
Useful Links for Officials:
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue/login.jsp – eDistrict – Official Login
- http://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/eda/DepartLogin.xhtml – esevai- Official Login
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue_report/login.jsp – Officials Report Login
- http://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Revenue/ – TamilNilam Official Login
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/socialwelfare/login.jsp – Social Welfare Official Login
- http://edistrict.tn.gov.in:8080/socialwelfare_girlchild/login.jsp – Social Welfare Girl Child Login